A Doorkit is a set of fully machined and fitted frame components together with a door leaf or leaves, fully prepared for site assembly and fixing.
Our Doorkits are ideal for new build; unlike traditionally hung doors, they have all the essential components required for immediate installation. They are pre machined for an accurate fit, minimising the dependence for on site skills, thus saving valuable time. Doorkits can also be handed on site – so no pre-order handing information is required. As doors are fully finished, the leaves can be installed at the end of the building process, eliminating swelling and distortion.
We distribute many thousands of doorkits every week, to developments right across the United Kingdom.
- Doorkits are the No. 1 choice for volume home builders
- They offer a Consistent high level of finish on all developments
- Our un-rivalled service levels will ensure your demanding production targets are always met
- Doors and linings are manufactured to precise tolerances for a consistent finish
- All linings and doors are fully reversible – so no handing information is required
- Installation of the fully finished door takes place at the ‘final fix’ stage, eliminating swelling and distortion and avoiding customer dissatisfaction
- All doorkits are fully adjustable for complete flexibility
- Hinges are designed with the home building sector in mind and are CE marked in accordance with BSEN 1935:2002
- ‘Take off’ and scheduling service available together with our comprehensive on-site installer training
- All National Hickman Fire-Doorkits comply with building regulations
- Accredited within the BWF/Certifire Fire Door Scheme
- All moulded doors and MDF products are sourced from FSC accredited suppliers